Training & Support Services
AeroVironment specializes in student-centered learning using state-of-the-art, interactive 3D digital training media that aid in the retention of information and promote student participation. Courses include simulator-focused mission scenarios providing a real world digital experience, hands-on practical exercises, mission planning and live unmanned operations in a safe and controlled environment.
- U.S. and internationally-recognized training program
- Operator training from basic to advanced courses
- On-site flight standardization program development
- On-site training support package development
- Intermediate Maintenance & Troubleshooting course covers both basic & intermediate level repairs
ISR (Intelligence, Surveillance & Reconnaissance) Services
AeroVironment is dedicated to providing a full range of ISR services that are cost efficient and operationally effective. Our team is ready to mobilize quickly, 24-hours a day, to protect lives, property, resources and critical infrastructure, and we are committed to meet our customers’ requirements and mission needs.
- Fully-equipped and staffed turn-key solutions for COCO & GOCO operations
- OEM-SME FAA remote pilot certified operators, instructors and maintainers
- Design and develop mission-tailored TTPs and SOPs
- Development of on-site sustainment operations and delivery
- Mission planning and operational support
- Logistical planning, coordination and monitoring
- On-site maintenance services to ensure mission sustainment & success
Our logistics personnel ensure our customers achieve mission success by providing quality products and the best-value logistics support anywhere in the world. Whether it's establishing a forward depot in Iraq to support large-scale UAS fleets or supporting a single mission here at home, our commitment is the same.
- Upgrades, UAS spares & repairs
- Technical expertise
- Material management
- Supply chain management
- Military and commercial