You've spent years preparing to make history in your field. You want to intern at a company with a history of making history. An internship at AeroVironment offers practical, hands-on experience from day one. Discover for yourself what makes interning at AeroVironment the ultimate learning experience.
The University Internship Program is a paid internship that offers a training program as well as opportunities to work at events and network with professionals. As an intern, you will work and gain authentic experience in a world class organization. You will have the unique opportunity to work with like-minded peers from a variety of majors and backgrounds, and be part of collaborative team, providing you with real-world work projects and experiences. Ideal candidates are those who present themselves as professionals with a willing attitude and ability to take initiative in projects.
Internship program highlights include:
- 6-13 weeks of working onsite.
- Hands-on projects tailored to your interests and skillset.
- Social activities with the other interns including management Lunch & Learns.
- Fulfillment of this internship includes commitment and completion of projects.
- Complete an exit presentation at the end of your internship.
- Be 18 years of age or older and provide evidence of enrollment at a university.
- Be able to work a minimum of 10 hours.
- Submit and clear a background check and drug test as required by AeroVironment.
Click here to view and apply for an internship.