The Pocket RVT™ video receiver provides the flexibility and freedom to receive video and data anywhere within the Digital Data Link™ (DDL™) network utilizing any USB display device for a wide range of military and commercial applications.
The ultra-compact, lightweight Pocket RVT provides dismounted ground troops direct access to real-time video downlink images and geodata from any DDL equipped platform. Designed for versatility, this pocket-sized module turns any USB display device into a Remote Video Terminal and can to be worn on a tactical vest or utility belt. Pocket RVT can interface with a wrist worn smartphone, vest mounted tablet or virtually any USB end-user display device.
- Ultra Compact, Lightweight
- Easy integration into any Tactical Vest/Utility Belt
- Secure Digital and Analog
- Multi-Band Reception for Military and Commercial use
- USB connection to any end-user device running Apps under Windows, Android, or iOS